A complete interview preparation with everything you need to interview with confidence,
make yourself irresistible to employers, and land a great job in record time.
How does Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation work?
- You’ll get your own private password to join Job Search Master Class®Interview Preparation.
- The lesson is instantly available, 24/7, with video instruction and “homework” handouts to complete.
- Within the Interview Preparation lesson, you will learn how to respond to the most commonly asked questions, how to handle virtually any question, and what questions you should ask them.
- You can video tape unlimited interview role-plays in a video technology tool that houses over 7,000 questions so you can customize.
- Ask questions any time in our private community and we’ll answer quickly.
The Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation system is a proven, step-by-step approach to ramp up your interview skills and land a position that’s right for you.
I’ve spent 30 years serving as a corporate and small business hiring manager in startups, growth companies, and large corporations, plus 6 years developing, testing, and optimizing the most complete, easy-to-use interview preparation system for job seekers. This lesson is the result.
What will I learn?
This lesson is enormously important! You need to ace interviews to win job offers, right? You need to learn brand new techniques, practice to perfection, and perform brilliantly in your interviews. I’ll help you with every tiny detail and every step through the toughest part of the job search. Warning: there are no shortcuts, so get ready to work hard and see the results.
Tell me more about the Interview Role-Play!
75% of top companies in a recent survey are using some type of video interviewing
Get prepped for the next wave of interviewing with access to a unique Role-Play Interview Center where you’ll practice what you learn in this lesson.
Market leader InterviewSteam has partnered with Job Search Master Class® to bring you a customized experience and help you ace any interview.
Will it replace the value of a 1-on-1 mock interview? Nope, but it’s a great place to start!
- Complete unlimited simulated interviews via InterviewStream. (Way better than the bathroom mirror!)
- View your videos after completing them, and e-mail the files to your mentors so you get additional feedback.
A true simulation of job interview pressure is nearly impossible, but you might be surprised how effective a pre-recorded video can be. We have created a no-pressure environment to practice interviewing and assess your skills objectively.
What would it be worth to you if…
- Instead of waking up dreading your interviews, you had an easy-to-master interview plan and woke up motivated and ready to ace each interview?
- You had the majority of your interview answers nailed, and knew exactly what formula will help you answer just about any question?
- You had a healthy list of great questions to ask each interviewer?
- Rather than clicking from blog to blog for interview advice, feeling frustrated and overwhelmed, you could follow a single, step-by-step lesson, practice then get results?
- You could hit the fast-forward button and get great at interviews in less time?
- You could beat your job search blues, and feel 100% confident that you’re learning the latest interview and jump you to the front of the hiring queue?
- You were juggling multiple job offers for positions you actually want?
Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation Lesson.
A step-by-step process to become the best interviewee in less time (without agonizing over what can go wrong vs. what you will do right).
“I didn’t know what I was doing wrong in interviews. Dana has a systematic, pragmatic, and no-nonsense approach to candidate interviewing. It is clear, actionable and easy to put into practice. Immediately, my ratio of first-round interviews to second and third round interviews skyrocketed. I received two offers and am thrilled to be in my dream job. John R. New job: Senior Program Manager in a technology company
JOB SEARCH MASTER CLASS ® Interview Preparation Lesson is for professionals who are COMMITTED to their job search. If you’re only interested in collecting more information to put off doing the REAL work, this course is not for you.
And since my main goal is your success, I’m not afraid to dish out some tough Dana love when it comes to holding you accountable!
Got questions? Here’s what other job seekers are asking.
This program is certainly right for you. Just think of it as learning to play a new sport or a musical instrument; although it’s much more serious, of course. You will learn the fundamentals, the rationale as to why something is done a certain way, and you will be pushed to strive for excellence. More important, you’ll get all of the tools and training you need to be the winning candidate.
The entire course is waiting for you right now. You get to go at your own pace! And because the full lesson is accessible the minute you log in to your member area, you don’t need to juggle live events.
Remember, the goal here is to have every hour you put into learning and implementing the Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation lead to job offers. I know you’re committed; however, time management is important. Here’s what to expect… You will get access to the entire lesson from the minute you join. Roughly, it may take you 4 – 6 hours, depending on how many revisions you do on your Interview Guide and how many video Interview Role-Plays you do. But no worries if that’s too much – you have lifetime access, so go at your own pace!
The techniques you’ll learn in the Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation Lesson are the same ones high hundreds have used to successfully land their next career moves. This program has helped job searchers of all kinds, from newbie college graduates to senior clients who thought they were “pros” at interviewing. So, while the lesson DOES assume that this is your first time out, the tips, tricks, tools, and training included will help unlearn obsolete strategies, and arm yourself with an interview system that is uniquely designed to deliver today’s (and tomorrow’s) successful interview. So many of my clients have said to me, “I’m terrified about interviews on the phone, video or face-to-face.” Others said, “I think I know what to do, but it’s been a while.”
The Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation Lesson is function- and industry-agnostic. Whether your career goals include for-profits, non-profits, startups, or global corporations, or highly specialized, salaried, or hourly positions, this process will work for you. The role of an interviewer is the same everywhere: identify and hire the best candidate. I designed this process from the perspective of a seasoned hiring manager, to deliver the insights and tools to “win” the job you want.
Bravo for making the decision to change your career aspirations or job status. Your critical question now should be, “How am I going to make myself relevant to a hiring team since I don’t have a “typical” résumé and I’m competing against other candidates who have different skills?” The Job Search Master Class® Interview Preparation Lesson will teach you how to present yourself as the best candidate for the jobs you will be interviewing for and give you the tools and templates you need. Blindly “winging it” in an interview is not the path to success; this lesson gives you the map.
“Is JOB SEARCH MASTER CLASS® Interview Preparation Lesson right for me?”
If you can put a big ol’ green checkmark next to any of these boxes, there’s a huge transformation waiting for you on the other side of this training.
- I’m determined to find the right job, and I’m willing to do what it takes to get hired. (Maybe you haven’t started looking, or maybe you’ve been at it a while with no success.)
- I’ve never searched for a job before—the jobs have always come to me. (Lucky you! But don’t worry, you’ll get all the hand-holding you need here.)
- The last time I looked for a job was ages ago. There are so many new interview techniques now, and I don’t know where to start.
- I get that “time is money” and I don’t want to waste time doing the wrong things. Every hour counts, so I need to make every interview count, too. (Maybe you have a full time job or other commitments and you’re strapped for time.)
- I’m looking for a script and examples of answers to the toughest interview questions that I have stumbled on in the past.
- I’m ready to take my job search to the next level—no, to the highest level! I’m committed to learning and I want to make the absolute most of this opportunity.
If you can relate to any of the above…
It sounds like you’re serious about acing every interview you have.
Give yourself the best possible shot at achieving your career goals with the most COMPLETE interview preparation course available.
Get started RIGHT NOW with immediate access to
JOB SEARCH MASTER CLASS®
Interview Preparation Lesson
I highly and wholeheartedly recommend Dana’s interview preparation system because she clearly sees both candidate’s and interviewers’ perspectives. She enjoys pushing people to pursue their passions and “winning” job offers. – Sally J. – VP, Business Development, Fortune 100 Manufacturing Company
Dana Manciagli has been a corporate executive for more than 30 years and has leveraged her employee hiring and management experience into that of author, blogger, keynote speaker, career coach, and global career expert. Her innovative Job Search Master Class® is the world’s leading online curriculum proven to deliver job search results fast.
I can’t wait to watch you learn new interview techniques that you will use for the rest of your career! Remember, interviews are the final hurdle to receiving job offers so be open to changing your game. You will see the results immediately. – Dana Manciagli, your Job Search Master Class® instructor